Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
This position is open to several locations: Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Barcelona, Tel-Aviv
ContentSquare is aiming for one simple goal: being a global leader, worldwide. To reach this, we need to stay ahead of our competitors and clients, always creating, challenging and going beyond ourselves. This is the spirit we are looking for.
As a leader in R&D you will have a significant impact on our SaaS product. You will take part as a leader in the Platform team to manage our cloud infrastructure, data, developer’s tools, automation and more.
You'll succeed and enjoy this role if you are passionate about Infra as code, coding, research and implementation of new technologies and on top of all, working closely with R&D teams on our product.
What you’ll do
• You will manage a team and continue to grow it, train and mentor
• Collaborate with many dev teams on architecture, design and planning
• Manage big and important projects on multi cloud environments
• Own, improve and pitch about production stability and performance
• Work with all major technologies relevant to manage high scale SaaS and big data environments on public clouds (AWS & Azure)
• You are data driven and you love numbers. Working closely with dev teams for benches and calculations on scale and needs
• Provide support and guidance to dev teams on using the underlying infrastructure (IaC)
• You care about developer’s experience and you think about ways to continuously improve their efficiency and joy working with Platform tools
• You will have your chance for hands-on on our tech stack
• You will work closely with all our top engineers and management, reporting to VP Platform
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
What would make you a good fit
• You have experience working for a SaaS company
• You have an IT Master Degree
• 3+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
• 2+ years of experience as a manager
• You are very curious, technical and like to explore new tools, methods and technologies
• You can take on yourself to lead cross functional technical projects
• You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
• You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
• You are a great team player
• You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
• You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
• You have Work Hard and Play Hard spirit