The Data Platform plays a critical role in Nexthink’s cloud-native multi-tenant product family. It ingests, aggregates, and processes events from millions of endpoints every second, and stores and serves these enriched data to all Nexthink services.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead two Agile teams in the Data Platform that own the infrastructure and services that enable the endpoints to connect to the cloud backend, route the bi-directional communication, and process and enrich a significant portion of the incoming data. You’ll support and drive the culture and engineering processes that ensure the teams are healthy, productive and performant. You’ll enable efficient collaboration with the Architecture, Security, Quality and Operations teams. You’ll work closely with the Product Managers and Feature teams to build an effective product roadmap, set milestones, and deliver on them. And above all, you’ll use your management and technical skills to grow and develop Nexthink’s teams and take their technologies to the next level of quality, performance, scalability and reliability.
- Build a high-performing engineering team including hiring, onboarding, coaching, performance improvement, and career progression of the engineers.
- Attract and retain the best talent.
- Drive and lead the engineering processes, architecture, and technical roadmap.
- Manage the technical debt, security, quality and engineering decisions in an efficient and structured manner.
- Evangelize, drive and continuously improve our agile methodologies for software development to continue building our product iteratively and in a lean way.
- Work with Product Management to build an effective product roadmap and ensure the smooth and close collaboration with the engineers from discovery to delivery.
- Ensure coordination and full alignment between different teams across multiple locations.
- Contribute technically within the team in architectural decisions, code reviews, prototypes, and codebase.