GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
GetYourGuide is looking for a talented Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our incredible Brand Organization in Berlin. You will report to the Content Lead and help shape our editorial content strategy across the company, establishing GetYourGuide as your wordly travel companion with compelling and innovative content. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
You are responsible for:
- Help shape and execute on content strategy
- Lead editorial content projects from inception to completion and define, set up, manage, and continuously improve cross-team workflows
- Work with channels and product team to create and test innovative content formats in support of company and channels goals
- Assist in establishing editorial content guidelines including style guide and tone of voice to create consistency across all editorial content touchpoints
- Help establish scalable content processes (and assist in overseeing them), develop content and copy KPIs, and evaluate them
- Leverage your content expertise to ensure our quality and brand standards are met consistently
- Help build a network of incredible writers and editors for editorial content projects
- Support brand campaigns with content extensions
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- Proven record of creating effective content for specific audiences and across various channels
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity and goals
- Creative thinker who likes to experiment and think outside the box
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, results-driven and detail oriented with the ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Analytical, with clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners
- Fascination with user behavior and desire to make an impact
- Native proficiency of English and confident using US English
- Experience as copywriter, editor and using SEO is a huge plus
- Passion for and experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
- Relocation and Visa assistance
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 65 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now