Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
Following our recent 40M€ fund-raising and in order to support our hyper-growth (from 80 to 200 employees by the end of 2022), we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager Business to join our team currently composed of Maxime, Talent Acquisition Leader and Milena, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager.
You will supervise the Talent strategy on the Sales / CSM / Marketing / Ops teams, and the development of the employer brand.
You will also be able to diversify by discovering other professions (Tech, Product)
Your main missions
- Work hand to hand with our hiring managers in order to help them identify their needs and recruit with them the next members of their team;
- Own the full candidate lifecycle: define needs (scorecard), write job descriptions, source and assess candidates, organize interview process and make offers;
- Implementing the most effective sourcing strategies (referral, hunting, advertisements, etc.);
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Organize and participate in events aimed at strengthening Snapshift's employer brand (Startup ecosystem, school relations, etc.)
What we are looking for 👀
More than a diploma, we are looking for a passionate person with whom we will enjoy working 😍
- You have a first successful experience in recruiting business profiles (Sales, CSM, Marketing) in a fast-growing startup or a recruitment agency
- You are energetic, autonomous and proactive, and know how to prioritize your efforts to juggle very different jobs and several positions in parallel;
- You are passionate about recruitment and have a strong appetite for the candidate experience;
- You are a true Team Player;
- You have outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in both French & English. Spanish is a plus
Step 1: HR screening with Milena (30')
Step 2: Interview with Maxime and Milena in our offices (60')
Step 3. Skill test (60')
Step 4: Culture Fit : Discussion with the hiring managers during a team lunch Apply now