GetYourGuide is the world’s leading experience marketplace, unlocking unforgettable travel experiences wherever modern explorers venture. A key contributor to this mission are our operators - Experience Creators - who design, conduct, and innovate on experiences as iconic as touring the Vatican and as unique as Croissant Baking in Paris.
We are looking for a customer-centric and data-driven person to build and lead our new Operator Engagement function. Reporting to our Director of Supply & Content, this role is responsible for developing our engagement strategy, operational setup, and executing our communication through channels such as email, SMS, etc to enhance Experience Creators’ partnership with GetYourGuide.
This is truly ground zero, offering the right candidate an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth and loyalty of our Experience Creators.
- Develop and execute our operator engagement marketing strategy and help define the future CRM & lifecycle management for Experience Creators at GetYourGuide
- Streamline and optimize operator communication in order to drive our supply KPIs such as brand affinity, new operator growth, and operator lifetime value
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize supply performance and growth.
- Collaborate closely with Brand, Content, Marketing, Supply Ops, and Tech stakeholders to identify areas of opportunities to fuel our growth
- Help define engagement related product requirements as input to our tech roadmap
- Contribute to multi-channel marketing campaigns that support business goals for assigned workflows.
- Collaborate with Data Science, Market Research, and Analytics teams to understand supplier behavior and identify consumer insights that can be leveraged for engagement activities.
- Measure relevant KPIs, document results, and present achievements to senior audiences.
- You have 5+ years prior experience in engagement marketing, CRM, and/or lifecycle marketing. Strong analytical skills are required. A technical background is a plus.
- You are self-driven and eager to build something from the ground up to make a significant impact on our operators
- You’re organized and have demonstrated the ability to collaborate and influence across functions to reach your goals.
- You have demonstrated the ability to leverage customer insights and analyses to develop well-structured tactics and strategies to achieve your targets.
- You are persistent in working through roadblocks to reach your objectives.
- You have structured approach to learning and attacking new problems
- You have excellent English skills. Additional languages are a bonus.
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now