About The Position
As a Sales Associate, you will directly support the Sales Team by generating interest and developing conversations with contacts at targeted companies as well as executing various sales-related support activities.
The ideal candidate is passionate about approaching sales development in a strategic and value-oriented way.
- Schedule Discovery Calls each month for Sales Executives
- Support Account Executives with research and due diligence on target accounts
- Attend industry events, manage company booths, walk showrooms, and find and identify leads and prospects at events.
- Own follow up with prior leads and create a cadence of monthly touchpoints for closed lost and stalled deals
- Assist sellers in processing NDAs, contract redlines, and RFP/RFI responses
- Assist sellers in coordinating with Marketing and Delivery teams to help develop sales support collateral needs
- Inform sellers’ communication with Product and Marketing teams as customer needs and requests emerge over time
- Up to 30% travel to attend marketing events, dinners, sales gatherings, and training.
ActiveFence is pioneering the proactive approach to online integrity and empowering the world’s leading Trust and Safety teams to secure their platforms. ActiveFence protects billions of users across the world, in over 70 languages, from child abuse, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, spam, and terror, as well as other online harms.
With a unique intelligence-based, cross-platform approach, ActiveFence gathers multi-source data to detect threat actors and identify dangerous networks trying to abuse our partners’ services.
ActiveFence is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, has raised $100M to date, and employs over 250 people worldwide.