Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
This can be a fully remote position based anywhere in Europe. We currently have a number of remote engineers based in the UK, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Slovakia, Spain and Romania.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join the engineering team to test our functional and non-functional areas of our product solutions using both automation and manual techniques. You’ll be working alongside a highly technical and motivated team and report to the Head of Quality Engineering. You would be expected to apply fundamental engineering and mathematical skills to solve problems and overcome challenges, not just develop code. For people with the right mindset, this frame of mind provides an intellectually stimulating environment.
- Ensure the quality of the product end-to-end
- Work across the engineering teams to ensure everything is clearly defined and tested
- Own all the testing activities during a project
- Write bug and test reports with all of the necessary detail
- Improve, extend and develop our automation test packs in order to reduce manual testing
- Work closely with Engineers and investigate issues found during testing
- Configure test environments for both manual and automated tests
- Work with product owners, product managers, user interface designers and other software engineers to contribute to solutions
- Ensure all software is reliable, scaleable and quality
- Contribute towards the future efficiency of the Quality Engineering team