Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Within Deepki, the Data Scientist is responsible for :
- Identify potentially exploitable data for Deepki's clients, thanks to a watch on open data.
- Explore and analyse the data in order to transform it into usable information
- Develop APIs to make this data available.
- Communicate about the new exploitable data
- Statistical analysis and programming in Python
- Competence in Data-Visualisation
- Scientific rigour
Nice to have skills :
- Project management
- Communication and pedagogy
- Interest in energy efficiency and ESG in general