Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit:http://www.salsify.com.
We're looking for a collaborative Senior Product Designer with Enterprise SaaS experience to craft user-centric, delightful experiences. Our award-winning Product Design team (Comparably, 2021) loves to turn complexity into intuitive experiences, and we’re seeking to grow our team – remote candidates welcome!
Salsify Product Designers partner with a product manager and engineering to own a part of Salsify. Together they are responsible for shipping intuitive, user-centric solutions to exciting problems. Salsify designers are the user empathy center of the product team, conducting research, rapidly prototyping and testing solutions in order to deliver measurable value to our customers. As a Senior Product Designer at Salsify, you will be entrusted to innovate and constantly improve our products to deliver an experience our users love.
We deeply value our Design culture. We believe that it’s ok to be wrong before you get to the right solution, and give you the space to test, learn and iterate. We’re all about phenomenal outcomes – for our users, our team and for Salsify – and we believe data, empathy, great design and having fun are the best ways to get there. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From talking with our users, to work-shopping with our peers, to designing sophisticated, human-centered Enterprise software, we empower our Product Designers to innovate while turning complex business processes into intuitive and delightful product solutions.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Partner with your product management and engineering counterparts to define the “why” and the desired customer/user outcomes
- Use your systems thinking, design, and problem solving skills to make complexity understandable, usable, and delightful
- Drive user research, Figma prototyping, user testing and polished UI design for your product team
- Define and deliver tactical and strategic experiences through collaboration with the design team and the product organization
- Make your mark on our design culture: participate in design reviews, present your work to internal and external audiences, give great feedback to your peers, and help define and contribute to our design system, Habanero
- Grow – in your craft, in your responsibilities and in your career!
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- An online portfolio showcasing outstanding product design, and the ability to tell a great story about how you arrived at your solutions
- The skill to work through ambiguity and the fortitude to be wrong on your way to right
- A track record of distilling complex systems in an Enterprise SaaS platform into usable – even delightful – user experiences
- 5+ years in a UX or Product Designer role
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners (including Execs) and to run your own workload
- Expertise with Figma and other industry standard design and research tool
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].