We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a Strategic People Partner to help us enable our organization as we grow.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
You’ll be a trusted people partner to our Tech, Product and Data team. This means that you support the leadership on full talent lifecycle planning including hiring, onboarding, development, performance, training and offboarding. You’ll be responsible for strategic people initiatives, measuring and improving engagement and well-being across teams. Additionally, you also assist on new global people initiatives in collaboration with the rest of People & Culture. Our new Strategic People Partner will be reporting to our Global HR Director and be based in Copenhagen, but some traveling to Vilnius and other upcoming tech hubs across Europe will be expected from time to time.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Work closely with our leaders and employees of Tech, Product and Data to accelerate the effectiveness and growth of their teams
- Provide leadership coaching and sparring to leaders within your area
- Be responsible for engagement and well-being initiatives
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution
- Responsible of driving the performance and development program within your area
- Identify and implement learning and development opportunities for the teams
- Develop talent attraction strategies and a strong tech employer brand in collaboration with our Global Talent Attraction Manager
This is you
Our Strategic People Partner is a valued member of the Tech, Product and Data leadership team and acts as the go-to person for employees.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You have a degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- + 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability with training and development programs
- You have a strategic mindset and understand organizational design, ways of working and people planning
- Experienced and comfortable with conflict resolutions
- The ability to keep many balls in the air and to work in a fast paced, frequently changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in english both written and verbally
- You have a proven track record of practical execution (you get stuff done)
- Experience working with and supporting technology organizations
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones. Apply now