Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
As a result of business growth and the increased scope of the finance team, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious financial controller to join our team.
As the Group Financial Controller, you’ll have complete oversight of the accounting function, consolidating four entities and reporting to our Head of Finance. You’ll be integral to building a robust controls environment, ensuring best-practice financial operations in a multi-site business. In a fast-growth environment, the company needs to evolve fast, so you’ll be proactively driving change and improvements as we scale.
- Execution of financial reporting across the group with a particular focus on the US (current legal entities in the US, UK, Germany & Turkey)
- Build robust financial controls & ensure strong financial governance.
- Managing the integrity of the group consolidation process, including commentary and populating investor templates
- Responsible for the management of junior finance team members as well as outsourced advisers overseas.
- Support other internal functions (including Rev Ops & sales) with reporting, financial analysis and procedures.
- Lead on accounting policies and local accounting compliance
- Support internal reporting on KPI performance
- Supporting the FP&A team as required
- Support with the implementation of NetSuite
- Improve and upgrade financial systems as required
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Good positive attitude to getting stuck into a variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Netsuite