Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit:http://www.salsify.com.
Become a key leader in scaling the next core commerce infrastructure company, Salsify, on the path from $100M to $500M ARR. The future of all commerce is omnichannel -- retail, DTC, marketplace, social -- and all companies need a system of record and workflow for Product. Founded at the end of 2012, Salsify created the market and is the market leader globally.
We are seeking an experienced VP, Revenue Marketing to help further scale this team’s impact. You will join a world-class marketing department, which was honored and recognized by Comparably as one of the top 50 winners of the Best Marketing Team and Best Company in Boston 2022 awards. As the VP, Revenue Marketing, you will be reporting directly to the co-founder & CMO and be a member of Salsify’s global Senior Leadership Group. You’ll also work very closely with our Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Customer Officer on customer acquisition, nurture, and growth strategy.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Build a scalable pipeline growth engine to drive ARR to $500M
- Lead change management across functions in support of pipeline growth
- Manage a multi-million dollar annual revenue marketing budget which can be freely traded between people and program spend
- Take a new customer marketing function and make it world class
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Lead Revenue Marketing in North America (globally is a strong plus) for an enterprise SaaS company with >$100M ARR and 30%+ annual growth
- Experience with both relatively high volume, transactional sales (ACV < $30k) and enterprise sales (ACV >$100k) and therefore can craft and manage both high volume, inside sales process as well as field marketing and ABM
- Hands-on experience with your team, in particular with process design, career pathing, and accountability measuring (as opposed to a more hands-off exec that lives primarily through delegation)
- A strong head for numbers and math and can build your own waterfall model from scratch
- Strong, structured communication both in writing and verbally
- Are a systems "simplifier" -- operating at scale requires clear thinking and communication, and simple, scalable processes win of complicated, locally-optimal ones
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
- And more!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].