We are looking for a Sr. Incident Response Engineer to join the team at ActiveFence and work within an exciting, dynamic and fast-moving cloud environment.
You will proactively monitor and review threats and suspicious events, investigate alerts, deep dive, and come up with proper action items and remediation plans. You will use multiple sources of data from the customer, our intelligence cloud, external threat feeds, etc. Perform proactive hunting for threat data. As an Incident Response Engineer you will maintain excellent customer satisfaction through professional, proactive, and personal service.
- Investigate security incidents to determine extent of the compromise to information, must be familiar with Host Forensics and Network Analysis.
- Design defenses to prevent external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company data, e-commerce, and web-based systems.
- The research attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security.
- Stay educated on the latest attackers TTPs (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures).
- Provide information and updates to external leads, follow up for the next shift, and provide feedback on new security policy and standards.
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more. Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 270 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.