Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
About the job
Reporting to the Head of Sales Development Western Europe & DACH, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets and who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. You will help define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business. There is a great opportunity to progress within the business!
The SDR focuses on the very first stage of the sales process: lead generation and qualification. The role does NOT involve closing deals, but is still the cornerstone of our development!
On a typical day, you might:
- Evangelise a new product in the French market
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events and cold calling
- Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
- Uncover green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
- Develop a sales plan, whilst creating and maintaining a monthly sales forecast
- Review the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is perfectly fluent in French and English
- Demonstrates an intrinsic drive to be successful (you show a competitive nature in some field, e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
- Ideally has first successful experience in a similar Lead Generation, Lead Development or Inside Sales function (internships included)
- Is an easygoing person, with strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Shows interest for the digital sector
- Experience in both a start-up and established business is a bonus!
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You'll have the opportunity to be part of a very exciting company currently in hyper growth, and will help build and define the company.
- Your salary will be competitive, with an uncapped commission structure.
- You'll be part of a sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from Friday happy hours, sports lessons, quarterly team building, annual Hackathon and many surprises all along the year (Halloween, Valentine's day, Christmas...).
Good to know:
- Contract: Permanent (CDI)
- Start Date: as soon as you're available!
- Location: in our office in the very centre of Paris
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.