Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
About the job
As HR Junior Internship, you will contribute to the deployment of the company’s HR policy on various and specific HR topics (HR development, training, implementation of corporate culture and values into HR process)
Within the HR team of 3 and as part of the rapid development of Snapshift.
During your Internship, you will get a very good overview of how a software company works & understand what lies underneath each role that drives businesses to success.
Your main responsibilities in HR management and people operations activities :
- Staff administration
- Administrative follow-up of employees from A-Z :
- Individual follow-up (contract, contractual termination...)
- Monitoring of social dialogue
- Management of internal and external training
- Monitoring of HR practices
- You are a Master (M1 or M2 level) student within a university or a school specialized in HR
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic and always eager to learn new things
- You are a team player, client services’ oriented
- You are organized, rigorous, methodical, and proactive
- Strong French legal knowledge
- Benevolent company with a great atmosphere with incredible new offices!
- Hypergrowth: Snapshift is among the 5% of fastest growing scale-ups
- All common scale-up perks: remote-friendly, flexible hours of work, Alan, Swile …
- Autonomy & ownership
Step 1 : Interview with Maxime - Talent Acquisition Leader (30’)
Step 2 : Management Interview Kristel - OM and Maxime (60’)
Step 3 : Team culture fit (Lunch) Apply now