Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
The WeTransfer Business Performance team is searching for a Senior Marketing Analyst to help build infrastructure and reporting to unlock a more data-centric approach to decision making.
As a marketing analyst within the Business Performance team, you’ll oversee our growth models, customer analysis and KPI tracking, helping us to tell more compelling data stories about our campaigns and customers. You’ll be collaborating with marketing teams across Amsterdam, London and Los Angeles to drive organization-wide projects to improve our analytics capability to unlock a more data-centric approach to decision making.
You’ll be involved with everything from data source to presentation to the business on how to operationalise the insights. Be it fundamental design of the company’s data model, performing deep dive analysis, conducting research to answer complex questions or supporting the team in developing their technical skills.
You are an analytical thinker who knows how to monitor multiple data sources simultaneously to build a connected story. You’re good at distilling complex information into digestible thoughts, and breaking-down complicated topics for diverse stakeholders. You keep a curious mind, always striving to understand more about the patterns that we see and you’re excited about testing those theories as a means to learn more and drive our business. You are someone who takes ownership and is proactive as well as someone who challenges the norms.
What you will be doing:
- Own and drive the marketing data analysis and strategy, helping build out key funnels, segmentation, and cohorts to inform marketing strategies and tactics.
- Measure the impact of existing and new marketing channels/campaigns/landing pages on our key metrics through experimentation and post-launch analysis
- Be the go-to resource for data and reporting. Turn raw data into datasets that enable self-service for our marketing team.
- Support strategic analytics initiatives to inform our marketing roadmap in your dedicated area
- Analyze and codify multiple sources of data to unearth insights to drive key business decisions, subscription growth, and prioritization.
- Independently and proactively performing analyses and interpreting the results, and connecting data insights to needs from key stakeholders.
- Share your knowledge with the larger department and organization; hold deep dives, learning sessions, and workshops to help ensure we grow to be a more data-driven department.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing data modeling, analysis, visualization, tracking requirements, and best practices.
- Expert-level analytical and problem-solving skills
- An experiment mindset, confidence in the power of experimenting/ testing, and having experience with running/analyzing multiple A/B experiments.
- The ability to (independently) perform SQL queries (strong requirement) and experience with statistical/data analysis tools (strong preference; preferably Python/R)
- Expert-level Google Analytics experience and other third-party tools for running/analyzing campaigns and key user behavior including Amplitude, and Google Search Console, among others.
- An understanding of core statistical concepts and the ability to communicate and even teach these to non-experts
- Bonus Points: Understanding of product funnels, CRO and/or attribution models.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Our work environment is hybrid-remote, meaning that we support our employees to work remotely and in the office. We encourage employees to decide for themselves and with their team whether or when to go to the office. However, we recommend that you don't come to the office more than 2-3 per week - since that wouldn't be hybrid anymore.
While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, you may be required to complete a standard employment background screening.