The Data Group is responsible for the data and algorithms which fuel ActiveFence’s ability to fight online evil at scale. With the continuous and accelerated expansion of online threats we are seriously scaling up our operation to deal with an ever more complex online landscape. If you love varying challenges, can move fast, and are not afraid of tackling uncharted territories with your code, you might be a good fit here. We're looking for Data Engineers to take our mission to the next level, at scale.
- Take an active part in designing and implementing complex systems, data pipelines and algorithms using a variety of technologies
- Play a major role in designing the company’s data architecture
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and Agile rituals
- Explore new technologies and enrich other team members
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud, and inspire your team to do the same
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.