ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to have a strong impact, who will join our team as an Account Manager and, reporting to the Marketing Director Australia, will contribute to a double-digit growth.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsibility to develop strong and positive relationships with existing ShopFully clients.
- Development of new business within existing clients and/or identify areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Strong focus on client retention by consistently providing innovation, value and exceeding client expectations.
- Management of the end to end client engagement process – from onboarding, campaign delivery to post campaign reporting and analysis.
- Close cooperation with the global team base in Milan and participation in International workshops to provide market and product feedback and have direct influence on the commercial strategy!
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
Your passion for delivering excellent outcomes for your clients will be the key to your success in this fast paced role. Your experience will include but won’t be limited to:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or business discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in Account Management, ideally within Marketing or Tech space. Media agency experience is also welcomed.
- Passion for technology and the digital landscape.
- Ability to work autonomously in a smart working environment, but also to be part of a team.
- Positive “can-do” attitude and to problems and challenges as an opportunity to learn.
- Great organisational skills and ability to handle many tasks at one time.