GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 60 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
GetYourGuide is looking for a data-driven Senior Content & Performance Marketing Manager to join our incredible Brand Organization in Berlin HQ. You will use content to drive performance across the performing marketing channels with a focus on CRM, and directly impact our content testing strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
- Lead our content testing strategy to positively impact customer retention
- Utilize analytics to generate high quality, innovative content & campaign planning for the newsletter and app for all stages in the customer lifecycle
- Own the development, execution, and performance tracking of campaigns and drive continuous improvements to channel content strategy
- Develop ongoing content and copy testing plans based on company and channel KPIs, as well as insightful performance tracking reports
- Create and implement automated content platform in collaboration with product team
- Evaluate end-to-end customer content experience across all touchpoints and turn learnings into actionable next steps
- Work closely with performance marketing channels (especially CRM), analytics, and product to create, refine and help optimize direct-to-consumer communications
- Stay on top of industry trends and competitive landscape to generate insights & learnings
- You are based in Berlin or are willing to relocate to Berlin
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- Demonstrable expertise in using content to improve the performance of marketing channels, especially CRM
- Proven record of developing and executing newsletter and/or app strategy; previous experience with app product is a plus
- Highly analytical and data driven with ability to surface actionable insights from data sets, and a clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Agile and fluid marketer with a test-and-learn mindset to iterate on learnings
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the channel’s brand identity and goals
- Experience with implementing automated content platforms and in-depth knowledge of CMS
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, results-driven and detail oriented with the ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners
- Experience in performance marketing is a huge plus
- Passion for and experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation and visa assistance available
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting.
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now