You feel at home in the cloud and are confident when dealing with complex cloud infrastructure? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with a highly motivated interdisciplinary team? Given your experience in platform engineering, you excel when it comes to configuring, securing and operating large scale cloud environments? You’re passionate about automation? Would you also like to take an entrepreneurial perspective and be part of something big? Then you should keep reading!
- Creating a system architecture that reflects the company's strategies and supporting our engineers in the technical implementation of our corporate vision and goals
- Planning, researching, and designing secure, complex, reliable, powerful, and flexible architectures for key projects, such as a cloud transformation and developing and considering security requirements
- Evaluation and development of our cloud platform in collaboration with our engineers and business stakeholders, identifying appropriate managed service solutions and guiding our cloud engineers and security specialists through our migration process
- Definition and creation of cloud guardrails with focus on security along with cloud automation, performing security audits and identifying gaps in the architecture
- Identification of suitable solutions for optimizing the infrastructure and automating processes, taking equal account of requirements from development and operations
- Development of best practices for testability, maintainability, and scalability to support an open team culture
- Continuously training and developing our engineering teams and management on secure, modern and scalable web architectures
- Completed technical degree or completed education as an IT specialist for system integration or a comparable, relevant professional education
- Experience in a fast-growing, digital company, ideally in the development of B2B, SaaS, enterprise products
- Professional experience in the area of IT security
- Enthusiastic about cutting-edge technologies and topics related to Linux and cloud-native
- Experience with cloud providers, especially AWS
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps lifecycles, Cloud Automation like CI/CD pipeline, IaC, Terraform etc. and Python / Java / Perl Scripts
- Security certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CISA or CISM are a bonus
- Being convincing with your analytical, communicative, solution-oriented, and having a structured way of working
- Having a good command of written and spoken English
- Being motivated, committed and an absolute team player
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!