We are looking for Staff Engineers who would like to join a central platform team. You are a broadly experienced developer and more interested in creating and maintaining the technical foundation and pipeline. In this central role at SoSafe you live and breathe best practices to enable our product teams to become more effective and successful!
- Supporting the development teams with the inception and bootstrapping of new features and projects
- Together with the development teams you deconstruct monolithic application based on newly found domain boundaries to create scalable micro services
- Setting up and continuously improving the build of secure and deployable containers as release artefacts
- Overseeing the integration of external services into our development lifecycle eg. Monitoring and Database versioning
- Automating and simplifying our existing development lifecycle (linting, audit, build, test, setup)
- Providing technical support and guidelines to the product development teams
- Developing release processes in accordance with our security focused SDLC
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- Creating technical documentation of configurations, workflows and guidelines
- Responsibility for conducting workshops and passing on knowledge to the development teams (e.g. during onboarding)
- Offering code review sessions and actively share knowledge
- Degree with a focus on computer science / business informatics, a comparable education or are a career changer
- Experience in backend, frontend development and/or operations of large scale SaaS environments (10+ years)
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and modern software architecture
- Experience in developing complex APIs for the web and know how to build and operate them in a performant, secure and scalable way?
- You are already familiar with cybersecurity practices with technical knowledge in web application / API security
- Being keen on start-ups and ideally have already worked on a SaaS product
- Fluent in English (German is a bonus)
- You are ambitious, motivated and performance-oriented - and like to tackle things head on
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Willingness to learn and operate in a dynamic environment
- You are a team player and open-minded for a (virtual) after-work drink
- You find yourself in our tech stack or are eager to learn something new
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: Work from your Home Office, remotely or from one of our 5 central city offices around Europe
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarden/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!