Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
Salsify is looking for a part time (3 days/24 hours a week/Tues-Thurs) addition to our Order Management team to help with the growth in order/billings as our top line continues to grow. The Order Management and Billings Associate will primarily assist in the review of collections, order entry and billings, and management inquiries sent to the order management inbox. As a member of the Order Management Team, you will gain critical skills in the understanding of NetSuite and will play a significant role in helping identify improvements and efficiencies as we continue to scale our team and processes for future growth.
How You'll Make an Impact:
Billings and Collections
- Monitor outstanding balances and design various collection options to negotiate collections
- Act as a point of contact for external and internal billing and collection requests
- Organize customer accounts and identify collection issues and assist in appropriate resolution
- Maintain accounts and records for billings
- Manage and monitor requests through the Order Management email alias
- Analysis of complex payment and billing issues, and resolve questions and problems should
- Complete vendor form requests, W-9 requests, and other requests from Sales for ‘Deal Support'
- Research and apply customer receipts and unallocated customer credits
- Assist with monitoring the integration between Salesforce and NetSuite, and ensure orders are transferred accurately and completely
Accounting Team assistance
- Process requests in support of the annual audit
- Participate in the monthly close process
- Other responsibilities include participation in special projects and Adhoc reporting
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Hands-on self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills and possess a high degree of interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Software and NetSuite
- Driven focus on high levels of quality, accuracy, and process engineering attitude
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].Apply now