Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
Salsify is on the hunt for an energetic and motivated software sales professional to join our sales team as a Business Development Representative. In this role you will be a key strategic contributor in developing new business for Salsify's CommerceXM. Our Business Development Representatives play a crucial role in our sales cycle as the first point of contact for prospects and current customers. You will constantly be collaborating with your peers, account executives, and marketing to develop a sales methodology that allows you to create awareness with your prospects, demonstrating that you are a thought leader in the Commerce technology space, so you can help brands improve their business by using the Salsify platform.
*This role is based out of our headquarters in Boston, MA*
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Learn Salsify’s ROI, value proposition and customer stories to create intrigue in our prospects and develop solid business conversations through cold outreach
- Leverage sales and industry best practices to identify and qualify our next ideal customer
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in the CRM tool - Salesforce
- Collaborate with Account Executive team to develop territory strategy and strengthen a highly convertible pipeline
- Execute successful follow up on marketing tasks such as webinars, campaigns, and qualified contacts a weekly basis
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 1-3 years experience in a professional environment - bonus points for B2B Software Sales
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading, persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Proven effective use of Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Google Apps, Slack, and Outreach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce and LinkedIn
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected]. Apply now