Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
By 2022, our sales team will double in size and plans to grow further. In this hypergrowth context, you will join us to scale and organize our BDR Team (outbound) by recruiting and coaching your team.
You will be part of the Sales Team and report to Pierre, our Head of Sales.
As Team Lead BDR, your main mission will be :
- Build and manage a BDR Team (outbound) of 4 to 10 persons
- Onboarding, coaching and training of your team to make them grow and evolve
- Share your skills with your team (sales techniques, market & product knowledge, prospect persona)
- Define and follow KPIs (lead creation and activation, calls, SQO etc.)
- Work closely with the Ops and Growth team
- Successful outbound experience on SaaS SMB’s market would be a great asset (2-3 years)
- You’re a master of Sales techniques in coldcalling
- You're familiar with our stack : SalesForce, SalesLoft, Modjo, notion
- At least one year managing a team of 4 persons, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in growth (scrapping/enrichment) is a big plus
- Benevolent company with a great atmosphere with incredible new offices!
- Hypergrowth : Snapshift is among the 5% of fastest growing scale-ups
- Competitive salary & Stock-options - BSPCE
- All common scale-up perks: flexible hours of work, Alan, Swile, regular events
- Autonomy & ownership
Step 1 : HR Screening with Milena, our Lead TAM (30’)
Step 2 : Management fit with Pierre, our Head of Sales (45’)
Step 3 : Skill test with Omar, Jordan & Pierre (45')
Step 4 : Culture fit in our office