Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies?
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join the Core Projects team!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Developing and integrating new core features into all of our company's products! We're looking for an experienced frontend developer who can follow all the frontend best practices and master debugging and fixing challenging issues. As part of our Core team, you'll have a great opportunity to collaborate with many stakeholders and work with various codebases and technologies.
Ideally, you'll be located in Helsinki or Vilnius, but you can also work 100% remotely from Poland, Spain, or Portugal. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Development and integration of new core features into all company's products - closely collaborate and interact with other teams
- Debugging and fixing issues
- Working with the design team to implement a design that they've created
- Working with other frontend developers to follow all the frontend best practices and use the same technologies
- Work with backend developers to create feature implementation plans
🔧 Technologies you'll be working with:
- HTML / CSS
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Solid experience and up-to-date knowledge of React
- A proactive approach to UI development - you're open to modernizing and experiment
- Ability to write clean markup from designs
- Gained these skills over 5+ years of working in challenging frontend developer positions and projects
💪 Nice to have skills:
Read more about our engineering team
What's in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We're determined to achieve our vision of being the world's best business data pipeline company.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here's more info about us!
And in case we haven't met before, here's Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek's will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We're a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Our most prevalent traits are kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts.Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person. Apply now