Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack's Operations Team is in charge of keeping the company running smoothly. Our daily work covers all of Jellysmack's activities, including project management, facility management, and technology, and is carried out in collaboration with other teams. Precision, innovation, and overperformance are the values that define us the most. Our work may be challenging, but it's also enriching because we strive to simplify daily life while keeping everyone happy and productive at Jellysmack. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
We aim at building the #1 platform of tech, data, and video editing for content creators in the world.
In this context, the Outsourcing Ops Manager plays a critical role here at Jellysmack. They are in charge of facilitating and scaling up the local operations in India by finding the best agencies and partners (editing, content & community management, IP and language specialist), as well as ensuring that they understand our standards and practices to set them up for a successful collaboration with us.
The Outsourcing Ops Manager serves as the first point of contact to our newly onboarded agencies and partners as an ambassador of Jellysmack and its values. With our ever-growing number of editors, our unique post-production workflow, and our high-quality standard, the Outsourcing Ops Manager must be ready to tackle new challenges every day!
What you’ll be responsible for:
Sourcing & Acquisition
- Sourcing & Acquisition
- Own the sourcing efforts by identifying potential partners for our post-production needs
- You will need to source for English language only
- Continuously rethink, challenge, and localize the sourcing practices and processes
- Develop advanced sourcing techniques to find the best creative providers (post-production, content & community management, brand safety and language compliance)
- Responsible for partner/ vendor/ agency relationship management
- Liaise with the different squad members across job functions to ensure the process is seamless and streamlined
- Negotiate contracts and define service level agreements including invoicing
- Ensure a smooth collaboration on all aspects: legal, financial, engagement
- Report to the Country Ops Lead and work closely with the global outsourcing team and quality team on key metrics (KPIs & OKRs)
A little about you:
- 8-10 years of experience in sourcing, partnerships, account management or vendor management in post-production or similar field
- Fluency in English - written and oral
- Both highly organized and creative. You should be able to gather data-driven insights and leverage them to “think out of the box.”
- Adaptable and able to act quickly
- Video editing knowledge on Premiere Pro (a plus)
- Social Media black belt
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving (you are solutions-oriented and a doer)
- Motivation and pedagogy
- Passionate about people
- Working at the office 1-2x a week
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 420 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus. Apply now