At Camunda we have a thriving global channel partner ecosystem and program. Given the success and growth of our partner business at Camunda, we are looking for you to join us and build our partner marketing programs globally, with a focus on marketing with our Key and Focus Partners. Ideally, you have marketing experience in partner marketing, product marketing (or similar) and are a data-driven, creative and collaborative marketer that can join our growing team. If you are motivated to work in a dynamic, high-energy (remote-first) environment and love the challenge to build, create and grow, then we would love to get to know you. Summary of what you'll get to do:
- Define and implement a partner marketing program for Camunda
- Plan and execute partner marketing campaigns to generate partner sourced sales pipeline and ARR bookings.
- Drive communications to partners through partner newsletters, partner webinars, digital campaigns and more
- Collaborate successfully with Camunda Global Partners team and Camunda Key & Focus partner resources to drive programs Define success KPIs execute against that. Measure, monitor and adjust our approaches to ensure long term success
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams in marketing and field operations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Coordinate, adapt and polish partner-specific messaging for Key and Focus partners
What You’ll Bring Along:
- 3+ years in B2B marketing for software markets.
- 1+ years experience in the development and execution of partner marketing campaigns that create awareness and pipeline.
- Hands-on experience in working with partners that match our partner profile (Regional services providers, Global Systems Integrators).
- Experience in building and maintaining the go to market strategy for partner marketing
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
Who You Are:
- Driven self starter. The ideal candidate has the motivation to build partner marketing from scratch in a high growth company with ambiguity and lots of change
- Leadership. You will bring the ability and willingness to take ownership of Camunda’s partner marketing program, along with strong reporting and analytical skills
- Expert Collaborator & Communicator. As a Partner Marketer you drive execution across a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders requiring excellent verbal & written communication skills and experience collaborating with sales, consulting, technical resources
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as NASA, Allianz, ING, Vodafone and Atlassian design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What we have to offer
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.