Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
As a Junior Customer Solutions Engineer you will be responsible for :
- Assist the Project Managers on the automation and collection of energy consumption data:
- automation of the collection
- Performing data quality checks
Work on process improvement:
- Writing scripts to improve data quality
- Automation of data quality check
- Proposal for improvements in data collection
- Proposal of product evolutions
You will also be in charge of a prospective part:
- Contacting energy market players (suppliers, distributors) to determine how retrieve consumption data
- Market watch
Essential qualities and skills:
- Experience or training in the field of energy, building, engineering and software development would be an asset.
- Quality and methodology
- Communication and teaching skills
- Customer contact skills
Desired skills :
- Interest in sustainable development
- Interest in computer development (python / R / ...)
- Agile development methods (scrum / sprint / ...)