About the job
ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for Business Controller to join our Finance Team. Reporting to the Head of Planning & Control, you will be responsible for planning and controlling the budget, highlighting meaningful insight for the business and being a trustworthy business partner.
More in detail you will be in charge of the following activities:
- Building solid relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales and Product teams)
- Managing Monthly closing, P&L & variance analysis
- Setting targets and incentives for commercial team
- Carrying out commercial analyses and sketching strategic scenario analyses
- Running the order management process and ensuring that correct financial information is available when needed
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in Business Administration or Management
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a service or retail business
- Knowledge of CRM (experience with Navision is a plus)
- Analytical thinking and good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
- Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
LOCATION: Milano with a mixed home/office presence
ShopFully will process your personal data for this application as indicated in the Privacy Notice pursuant to Arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 and that you can view here: https://corporate.shopfully.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ShopFully-Candidates-Privacy-Policy.pdfApply now