About the job
ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to have a strong impact, who will join our team as an Account Manager and, reporting to the Marketing Director Australia, will contribute to a double-digit growth.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsibility to develop strong and positive relationships with existing ShopFully clients.
- Development of new business within existing clients and/or identify areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Strong focus on client retention by consistently providing innovation, value and exceeding client expectations.
- Management of the end to end client engagement process - from onboarding, campaign delivery to post campaign reporting and analysis.
- Close cooperation with the global team based in Milan and participation in International workshops to provide market and product feedback and have direct influence on the commercial strategy!
Your passion for delivering excellent outcomes for your clients will be the key to your success in this fast paced role. Your experience will include but won’t be limited to:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or business discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years experience as Account Coordinator, ideally within Marketing or Tech space. Media agency experience is also welcomed.
- Passion for technology and the digital landscape.
- Ability to work autonomously in a smart working environment, but also to be part of a team.
- Positive "can-do" attitude and to problems and challenges as an opportunity to learn.
- Great organizational skills and ability to handle many tasks at one time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
If the above sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to APPLY!
LOCATION: the role can be based either in Sydney or Melbourne
ShopFully International Group will process your personal data for this application as indicated in the Privacy Notice pursuant to Arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 and that you can view here: https://corporate.shopfully.com/it/privacy-policy/Apply now