At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is composed of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Site Manager, Cobalt Command Center - Manila to join our team. In this role, you will oversee how our robots operate from Cobalt Command Center (CCC) in Manila, Philippines.
Your role is focused on ensuring that we deliver the services our customer require, meeting strict operational targets so that we exceed high customer expectations. The Site Manager position will require the individual to serve both as the office administrator as well as ranking operational expert. The Site Manager will be responsible for all local technical and administrative matters pertaining to CCC - Manila in addition to serving as the operational lead for all robot specialists in the Philippines. They will serve as the first point of contact to inquiries and tasking from executive leadership at the parent company in the United States.
This role will be based in Manila, Philippines, and may require sporadic (under 5%) travel to other sites.
- Serve as the local representative on all matters pertaining to ensuring the Cobalt Command Center - Manila is fully operational in all aspects.
- Maintain office space and all technology in working order to support Cobalt Robotics operations.
- Recruit and screen candidates for hiring as Robot Specialists.
- Supervise and conduct regular performance reviews of all direct report employees and advise Human Resources in matters related to promotion, retention, disciplinary action and talent management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for landlords on any and all building related issues, to include utilities, access control, parking, IT services.
- Maintain professional workplace standards and culture.
- Report any payroll and human resources to upper management in order to achieve a swift resolution that takes care of Cobalt employees and contractors.
- Communicate on a daily and weekly basis in both scheduled and ad hoc meetings to collaborate with colleagues in the US to support Cobalt Robotics Operations.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken at a professional level.
- University degree or 2 years relevant work experience in business administration, operations, customer service or other similar positions.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Willingness to do shift work and also engage in regular communications with parent company based in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.