We are growing and are currently looking for a new consultants within Intelligent Optimization at the AMCS Amsterdam office. As a consultant you will be part of the Professional Services team, responsible for the implementation of our route optimization software.
Our AMCS Intelligent Optimization software is based on advanced algorithms and state of the art software technology. Our solutions are typically implemented right in the heart of our customers’ business and a high degree of dedication of the Professional Services team, of which you will be part of, is the key to our success.
We want you to master the broad portfolio of products and services we are offering and to gradually become an expert within the key industries we are operating in. After your initial training, you will become part of an experienced Consultant-Team and join your colleagues in project work and before you know it you will be ready to fly!
Our solutions cover:
Static and dynamic planning & optimization of routes
Execution of routes with a mobile web app
Tracking of vehicle movements during the day
and Much more!
We develop generic, scalable systems capable of satisfying our broad range of customers.
Our technology stack is based on Windows and covers:
C# (Web Servers, Auxiliary systems, interface mapping)
Git (source code control)
Azure DevOps (cloud pipeline deployment, test automation)
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor or / Master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science desired.
- Motivation for interacting with customers and for delivering highest standard services
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills – preferably knowledge and/or experience within operations research
- Technical flair and interest in programming
- Fluent in English. Dutch and German a plus!
Overall, you are somebody who sets high standards for yourself. It’s OK if you have no experience with the routing business, yet!
The important thing is that you share our passion for delivering high quality planning solutions and for building strong and lasting customer relations.
Your [email protected];
- Choose how you work, onsite, hybrid.
- Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
- Earn a competitive package with benefits.
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression.
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.