We are looking for a high-performing and ambitious Regional Sales Manager Telecom for the South Asia. with a proven experience and a passion for selling software solutions to senior executives across the region.
The goal is to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability in South Asia.
To be successful in this role you must be comfortable making dozens of calls/mails per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
How about Intersec ?
We’re a team of 150 people, with offices in Paris (HQ), Dubai and Singapore.
As a Fast Data company, we develop innovative software programs that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate massive amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Our modular and highly scalable solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics. They are deployed in more than 70 countries, through an open architecture, with no 3rd party dependency.
We have the immense pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators and governments.
Within the Sales team, you will be preferably based in New Delhi and reporting to the VP Sales APAC.
Your mission is to plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve sales objectives:
- Assist in driving the company’s product and market strategies.
- Build, develop and maintain profitable partnerships with C level stakeholders.
- Cracking into new territories and new markets to source new sales opportunities
- Identify local customer needs and grow our customer base in assigned territory through solid solution selling propositions.
- Contact targeted clients through cold calls and emails, using every relevant strategy, including your own network.
- Acting as a strategic selling leader to close significant deals and hit sales quotas in tamely manner.
- Developing commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management, within assigned territories.
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate.
- Create awareness about Intersec in several accounts and groups where the name was not heard before.
- Represent Intersec in industry or promotional events (e.g., trade shows) and recruit new sponsors.
- Manage partners and clients' relationships.
Who we’re looking for:
- Resilient and result oriented with a proven track record in sales in APAC with the Gouvernment organisation.
- Profound understanding of various licenses of business models (subscription, SaaS, term-licensed)
- Experience in selling in Telco environment (Core Network equipment, CRM, VAS Platform)
- Trusted advisor, selling on C level in B2B and B2G markets.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Business cased focus: able to drive a business case, build a value proposition.
- Strong skills on selling on value proposition and customer benefits.
- Excellent customer service (Client's reference checks will be performed).
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce ideally) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Availability to travel as needed (twice a month).
- Fluent English is mandatory, another language is a big plus.
- If you look up to strategic solution selling challenges and care about managing end-to-end opportunities with stature clients.
- If you're passionate about big data and cutting-edge solutions : we install a completely innovative solution, which manages phenomenal amounts of data and which allows our clients to find new sources of revenue (Big data, Campaign manager, geolocation, location based advertising).
- If you're looking for an international scope and eager to travel for business necessities.
- If you enjoy multicultural environments (+25 nationalities).
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Please provide your resume in English (Our Management speaks english).