New York City, NY, US, Remote
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
Contentsquare is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations leader to join our team, reporting to the VP of Global Marketing & Operations. We are looking for a leader with an excellent understanding of marketing technologies needed to support the business and marketing analytics and data strategies. We are looking for someone who can offer strategic partnership but also lend tactical support to the rest of marketing, enabling them with the insights necessary to drive effective campaigns and drive go-to-market outcomes. This person knows how to partner and collaborate closely with leaders in Revenue Operations, Field and Growth Marketing, and Finance to implement a unified operational vision.
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department and the business.
- Develop and implement project plans in collaboration with Sales Operations and other internal teams.
- Own and optimize lead scoring, lead lifecycle, and lead follow-up process. Partner closely with Demand Generation, Business Development, and Sales Operations to create a continuous feedback loop and optimize performance.
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of go-to-market activities, including pipeline contribution, program return on investment, customer acquisition, and demand generation.
- Define processes to enable accurate data collection of marketing investments and the results they deliver.
- Analyze marketing data and share insights across the department including developing custom reports and building & maintaining key dashboards and presentations with existing marketing analytics team to share critical information at business reviews and board meetings.
- Build, inspire, lead, and grow a successful team.
- 10+ years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility leading teams and driving cross functional marketing operations initiatives in SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated success owning, optimizing, and scaling the martech stack including HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce (admin level), Google Analytics, and other technologies to advance the business.
- Demonstrate a good practical knowledge of designing data architecture, data pipeline flow and analysis processes using SQL, R or other languages
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales, the sales process, sales cycles and buying behavior, plus strong knowledge of markets, trends, industries etc.
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - along with strong interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
Salary Range: $175,000 - 220,000 USD OTE
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now