We at SoSafe have an ambition, which is to be the leading cyber security provider in Europe. Our award winning awareness platform triggers behavioral change by providing effective and engaging training and simulations on cyber security and data protection. Cybercrime is predicted to cost the world $10.5 Trillion annually by 2025 - we invite you to be part of the solution.
Our Team is looking for a Channel / Partner Manager who is responsible for the French and Southern European regions. As Channel / Partner Manager you will build and manage our partner network in order to secure business and drive revenue. Your role will be essential for our businesses success and leveraging Partners to help us break into the market. Therefore, a fundamental part will be to understand your partners needs and enable them to become successful members of our network.
At SoSafe, you have the chance to actively shape our exciting transition from a scale-up to becoming Europe's leading cyber-security provider. We have now grown to over 370 people, gained two international investors and currently serve over 2500 customers of all sizes and across all industries with our SaaS solution.
- Identify and find new partners predominatly within the French region to grow our pipeline through our partners
- Building up business relationships with relevant decision-makers/contact people at potential partners and explaining the value of SoSafe
- Supporting our partners in pitches at key account customers, together with our sales enablement team
- Growing, enabling, and supporting our partners in order to develop them to drive pipeline and help close business with key logos
- You bring experience in the channel / partner business, with a focus on B2B SaaS and/or cybersecurity business
- Having strong communication skills and being able to easily interact with sales partners on eye level
- Being an ambitious, motivated and performance-oriented individual, who likes to tackle things directly
- You are a team player and open-minded for an after-work drink ;)
- Being fluent in spoken and written English and French, ideally fluent in Spanish/Italian
- You’re proven in being proactive and taking initiative
- Being creative in your approach on how to drive partner buiness
What is in for you?
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Company pension program
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!