Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
About The Opportunity
You will be working with our Sites & Catalogs team, part of our Activation Experience group.
Designers at Salsify are embedded on a product team, where they partner with our product management and software engineering counterparts on the end-to-end process of delivering thoughtful and engaging experiences.
We deeply value our Product Design culture. We believe it’s ok to be wrong before you get to the right solution, and we make the space to test, learn and iterate. We’re all about great outcomes – for our users, our team, and for Salsify – and we believe data, empathy, great design, and having fun are the best ways to get there. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From talking with our users, to workshopping with our peers, to designing elegant, human-centered Enterprise software, we empower our Product Designers to innovate while turning complex business processes into intuitive and delightful product solutions.
How you’ll make an impact
- Design experiences that guide users through complex functionality so that their work feels faster and more rewarding
- Partner with product management, engineering, and design leadership to create a shared strategy, vision, and roadmap for the future of Sites.
- Work autonomously with the support and mentorship of your manager and product area design leader.
- Identify new problems and opportunities for your team and formulate plans to address them.
- Lead complex research projects, exploring end-to-end customer journeys in your product.
- Align team on metrics that constitute adoption and success.
- Advocate for not just usability, persona driven solutions but also for delight.
- Advance in your craft and share your knowledge with the team
You’ll enjoy this role if you have
- You are a mid-career designer with a history of making an impact at enterprise SAAS companies. This is not your first rodeo.
- You are excited to continue growing your craft with an experienced team of designers with diverse backgrounds and share your knowledge in kind
- You partner directly with your Product Management and Engineering counterparts and feel a sense of ownership of your product.
- You can put on your business hat when advocating for UX, and your technical hat when coordinating execution (but not coding, that’s why we have great engineers)
- You want to deliver impactful, career-defining work to a critical product area
- You’ve worked with and contributed to a design system (ours is called Habanero!)
- Your friends and family have asked you to stop using Miro diagrams and you dream in frames (we’re a Figma shop)
What We Have For You :
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
If you’re worried about checking all of the boxes, don’t be! We encourage you to apply or contact [email protected] with questions!
Salsify is a security focused company and we take the trust our customers and employees place in our business seriously. Our employees are our security champions. As part of our team, you will be considerate of role specific security requirements and support our security first philosophy.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].Apply now