Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
About the Opportunity
Salsify is seeking an IT Specialist Level 2 to work in our Boston office. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong learning agility and a desire to grow in a customer-centric environment. This person should be a self-starter, possess the ability to work with varying levels of seniority in the IT organization, and have a strong bias toward continuous improvement. Salsify uses best-in-class equipment and software. As the company continues to grow rapidly, this person will play a key role in helping us scale effectively.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion. If you have an interest in this role or any other, please do not hesitate to apply.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Provide technical assistance (via ticket system or in person) and support for incoming IT queries and issues related to computer systems, service, software, and hardware
- Walk end users through the problem-solving process in a friendly, helpful, and positive way and follow up to ensure the issue has been resolved
- Work cross-functionally to aid in successful office experience changes such as hardware and software installations, maintenance, and network troubleshooting
- Install or replace computer peripherals for users
- Troubleshoot printing and wireless connectivity
- Leading and collaborating with team members on IT projects
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on a routine basis
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, requests and responsibilities and prioritize
- Ability and desire to learn new hardware and software
- Experience supporting a predominantly based Mac environment
- Experience supporting PC/Windows
- Knowledge of OS installation, configuration, management, and patching
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Google GSuite, JAMF Pro, Atlassian Jira Service Management/Jira/Confluence, Slack, Zoom, LastPass, Jumpcloud and Meraki Networks
- Coursework in IT or a related field or an equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Experience with AV equipment specifically integrating with Zoom Rooms and Zoom Digital Signage
- Experience with knowledgebase management
- Experience supporting a global organization
- Experience with asset management
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
This position is a Hybrid position based out of our Boston Office.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].Apply now