ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a curious, proactive and analytical candidate to join our Sales Team.
As a ShopFully Sales Manager, you will be working with Brands and Retailers to provide consulting & solutions for their digital transformation, including but not limited to ADV.
Our goal is to establish and expand long-term business relations, and drive sustainable success for our customers.
Reporting to the division Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing relationships with retailers or brands, with the goal of both managing existing customers and work on acquisition.
More specifically you will be in charge of:
- going beyond the sales role to identify new business opportunities to be pursued, engaging the Marketing team when needed
- leading new initiatives that impact the whole Sales & Marketing Italy organization with a strong data-driven approach,
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- 2-3 years of experience in selling Technological or Digital Services, or in Consulting projects;
- Proven experience in dealing with business insights and data-driven decisions;
- Previous experience or strong interest in Business Development;
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others in a business setting;
- Experience in stakeholder management up to C-level;
- Fluency in Italian and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
LOCATION: this role is based in Milano, with a mixed office/remote presence.Apply now