As a Solutions Engineer at ActiveFence, you will be part of a team of trusted advisors developing Trust & Safety solutions for Technology companies in Social Media, Gaming, Publishing, Content Management, Payment Systems, and other spaces that are prone to abuse by bad actors. You will work alongside the Sales and Product Teams to power the growth and adoption of ActiveFence's Trust and Safety platform while establishing a strong relationship with our prospects.
- Work closely with ActiveFence’s Sales team to scope, design and architect the ideal Trust & Safety solution for clients and prospects.
- Lead SaaS product demos and PoCs (proof of concept)
- Act as our customer’s trusted advisor and consultant, from the initial stages of the sales cycle to the final handoff to Operations.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams to support clients and prospects
- Become a Trust & Safety expert, follow industry trends, develop best practices, and share relevant documents and brochures with prospects.
- Enhance Product offerings based on customer needs and industry trends
- At least 5 years of experience as a Solutions Engineer in SaaS, Threat Intelligence, or Cyber Security/Cyber Safety companies
- Technical understanding of APIs, HTML, ML, AI
- Tech-savvy, able to deeply understand complicated topics and convey them in a simple manner to an audience
- Mission-oriented and passionate about doing good
- Excellent presentation, communication, and storytelling skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working in technology and UGC-platform companies such as social media, file sharing, video & audio streaming, etc.
- Experience working at early-stage companies
- Entrepreneurial experience
The salary range for this role is 180,000-240,000 / year + Benefits - The range may vary based on experience.
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more. Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.