GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are looking for a Workplace Experience Specialist to help deliver an amazing employee experience and make sure our teams feel connected no matter where they work from. Based in Berlin, you will be a part of our Workplace Experience team and work closely with our IT & Workplace Operations teams. Together these teams support our local staff as well as our international offices. You will be the experienced team member who organizes and supports everything related to the offices, employee perks and events.
- Deliver amazing employee experiences, providing the best possible support to our local and international teams
- Curate, drive and promote a feeling of community in line with our company culture
- Coordinate aspects of daily office and administration duties such as front desk, purchasing, catering, etc
- Support teams in the planning of offsites and team-building events
- Plan and host internal and external company events, like speaker series, meet-ups, hackathons, etc
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety regulations and security standards
- Champion company culture and engage in our feedback culture to grow and develop yourself as well as others.
Who you are
- 3+ Years of experience in workplace management or similar service areas such as Hospitality or Office Management.
- Experience in workplace, office or community management in a fast-paced environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service, with an eye for details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A results oriented mindset with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- Experience with project and events management
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Proactive, able to perform multiple tasks and deadlines without losing track of your goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now