GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. In order to bring more great experiences to our global customers, we are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable working student to help us coordinate our photoshoots with our suppliers. This will require staying on top of our photoshoot calendar and moving shoots along the funnel to ensure we are meeting our SLAs.
- Experience coordinating events, photoshoots, or projects with multiple stakeholders that involve many emails
- Strong communication skills
- Solid understanding of image composition, lighting, color, and can follow aesthetic guidelines
- You have a general technical understanding of digital imagery and metadata
- Basic understanding of legal rules around commercial image use
- Organized with great attention to detail
- You are a quick learner and flexible in adapting to changes
- Previous experience with a Digital Asset Management tool is a big plus
- Supporting with photoshoot operations communications with local partners, agencies, and our photographers
- Monitoring the status of photoshoots in the pipeline and ensuring they move down the funnel
- Coordinating shoot agreements and model release collection
- Collecting feedback from our freelancers and escalating issues with agencies and photographers
- Image asset management
- Learning: see how a global online marketplace with over 60.000 activities works.
- Impact: make a difference in how millions of travelers plan and book their experiences.
- Friends and family discount: all employees receive a 20% discount on GetYourGuide bookings.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply below. If shortlisted, you will be invited to complete a short coordination task. We regret that, due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not possible for us to provide individual feedback. We look forward to receiving your application.
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.