Your daily workout
We are looking for an Area / Account Manager to help EGYM develop the UK subsidiary to the next step. You will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing and closing Sales projects in the SMB / Independent market. You work with our local team in the UK and will be working remotely with significant travel time inside the Country. The UK is the second largest fitness and physio market in Europe, therefore EGYM is fully committed to make it a success. Do you want to be part of the next massive success story in the industry? Join our team in the UK!
- As a business and technology consultant, you will acquire new and support existing customers in the UK for our EGYM solutions and be the first point of contact for all technical questions that arise during the entire sales process
- You are able to show our customers the benefits of our technically complex solution and make sure that the set sales goals for your area are achieved
- You create and deliver product demonstrations in the form of e.g. workshops, online demos or conference presentations and participate in industry events such as trade shows or technical presentations
- You independently prepare offers, negotiate terms and conditions, conclude contracts and review cost of sales as well as own sales performance
- You actively contribute to product development by regularly communicating with management, Customer Success, Professional Services and Customer Service, formulating the required functions, quantifying the economic opportunities and thus creating consensus between product managers and developers
- You follow the industry development and prevailing market trends