Paris, FR, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Data Engineers at Contentsquare either work within Product units or in Data Core teams.
While Product units focus on building a specific module or part of the Product together with their R&D peers and the Product Manager, Data Core teams are responsible for the scalability, reliability, and performance of the shared components of the data stack.
They build a long-term technical vision and prepare for the next features and challenges. They also provide guidelines, support, and tooling to the Product units which need to work on those components.
There are two Data Core teams today, each of which focuses on a specific part of our stack
-Data Foundation (ingestion pipelines & data lifecycle management)
-Data Services (analytics Database, data APIs, and query engine)
You will be accountable for the successful planning and execution of the Data Core teams projects roadmap.
What you will do
- Work closely with managers and tech leads from each team, understand their technical vision and goals, help them to refine and prioritize their projects accordingly.
- Build a clear and reasonable vision of next steps and achievements overview for each critical project under your scope.
- Animate quarterly roadmap review and preparation phases.
- Animate recurring meetings with partners and leadership to review progress, cross teams dependencies, risk mitigations, and action plans for resolution
- Act as a cross-functional liaison to ensure relevant areas of the product house are involved.
- Proactively improve the collaboration between Product and Data Core teams by proposing process optimizations
What you will need to succeed
- 5 -10 years of experience in program and project management, including complex, long-term technical projects involving multiple teams.
- A clear understanding of big data technical challenges and architectures.
- A strong technical background (a past experience in software development is recommended), with the ability to fully understand and challenge the impacts of a project in terms of workload, cost, performance, and technical/functional trade-offs.
- Hard-working attitude, capable of operating autonomously
- Ability to build strong relationships across teams and at all levels
- Ability to negotiate and influence the vision of the partners
- Ability to balance short-term optimizations with long-term vision.
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging, and technical environment.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now