Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As Group Product Manager, you will own a team of product managers and be part of the Nexthink platform group. You will oversee critical aspects like the inbound and outbound connector platform and the configuration and content management framework. These components are essential for the success of Nexthink Infinity, our cloud-native solution deployed on 15 million Windows and macOS devices worldwide. You will serve end-users directly, benefiting from data, content, and product development teams that rely on your service to build cutting-edge visualization and capabilities.
- Build a strong team of product managers.
- Define your product vision and your north star metric.
- Elaborate plan and roadmap that maximize the value for our customers.
- Work directly with one of the development teams, prioritize stories, bugs, and epics, and participates in scrum ceremonies.
- Document new features, and train Nexthink partners, sales engineers, and consultants about new releases.
- Engage with customers to deeply understand how Nexthink is helping large organizations to improve the digital employee experience.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- 2+ years as a people manager.
- 6+ years experience as a product manager or product owner in a software company, working within a development team.
- Proven experience working on a technically complex product, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Good knowledge of agile development/frameworks.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative, fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.