Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
To support Nexthink Accelerate Services, we are looking for a Senior PowerShell Engineer who will work very closely with our delivery consultants to perform feasibility study and design automation solutions to address customers’ infrastructure and system issues and/or problems.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· Analyze and evaluate requirements via thorough understanding of all parameters interacting and affecting system.
· Design, develop and test scripts/automation modules for production systems
· Create and maintain workflows.
· Create and maintain script documentation.
· Integrate PowerShell with multiple systems using APIs.
· Maintain, improve, and add new features to legacy codes.
· BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing
· Strong scripting knowledge in PowerShell supporting large Windows infrastructure environments.
· Strong in Bash Scripting.
· Working with API and Power BI is a plus.
· Good Knowledge of Python Scripting.
· Experience with contemporary development tools such as Git.
· Ability to interface with other applications like Service Now and IT applications.
· Experienced in the development of PowerShell and Bash scripts for the Office 365 product suite, including
§ Office Administration
§ Azure Active Directory
· Good knowledge and understanding of infrastructure, networking, and security.
· Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and organization skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced environment.
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.