About Reachdesk 🚀
Reachdesk is a cutting edge B2B gift sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
About the Role 📖
We are looking for a statistically articulate Customer Success Operations Analyst, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, to support our Customer Success and Professional Services teams.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Establish and maintain reporting and dashboards that provide insights into team performance, leverage data driven insights to help CS reach their objectives.
- Reporting/analysis of performance, trends, and forecasting future performance.
- Ensuring high quality of data.
- Maintaining KPI's.
- Maintaining high data quality of Customer data reports and dashboards within Salesforce.
- Build Salesforce reports.
- Manage account books and lead commission reporting.
- Partner with the team to rollout initiatives.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of our CS platform (i.e. Gainsight or similar).
- Assist with the onboarding, training and enablement of Customer Success Managers, promoting a more commercial approach to their client portfolios.
- Managing the operations request intake process.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement on our processes, workflows, and automations.
About You 🧠
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-4 years' experience in an operations role at a software company.
- Have super strong analytical skills, and love to use data to identify trends.
- Have great experience working with Salesforce and BI tools.
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to work closely with peers and leadership.
About the Perks & Benefits 👍
- Competitive salary of $80,000 - $100,000 depending upon experience.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- 401(k) matching program.
- Dental, audio, visual & life insurance.
- Professional & wellness stipends.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun and dedicated people.
**We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar size and stage companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.Apply now