Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
About the Role
We are seeking a technically adept Product Manager to join our team at Salsify and lead the development of our Workflow product. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of software development processes, SaaS platform concepts, architectural trade-offs, and at least 3-5 years of product management experience. You will collaborate with our engineering manager and designer to set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Workflow product, while also building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Developing expertise in customer/partner processes and integration needs
- Executing Partner/Customer discovery and integration definition with highly technical audiences
- Setting and championing the vision, strategy, and 6-12 month roadmap for Workflow
- Building relationships with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Support, and R&D teams
- Aligning Workflow R&D with Salsify growth goals
- Driving adoption of Workflow and the broader Salsify platform
- Identifying sales productivity opportunities for the go-to-market team
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and partners on key decisions
- Ensuring Workflow integrates effectively with other Salsify teams
You'll Enjoy This Role If You:
- At least 3-5 years of product management experience or relevant experience
- Strong technical skillset and ability to converse with developer personas to execute discovery
- Passion for product leadership and cross-functional collaboration
- Strong ability to prioritize investments and focus on the appropriate time horizon
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to distill customer/partner feedback into clear product direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with data-driven decision-making
- Continuous improvement mindset and openness to new ideas and approaches
- Enthusiasm for the value and impact of the team's work and the ability to act as a product advocate
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].