Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Salsify is seeking a Sr. Channel Sales Manager, Europe to develop our ecosystem with today’s leading technology, consulting, and regional system integrator partners. This role will play a significant part in driving company growth and maturity of Salsify’s engagement model with partners across Europe.
The chosen candidate will be a quota-carrying customer outcome driven sales leader, with strong execution capabilities to build, lead, matrixed GTM teams to achieve revenue plans inclusive of: demand generation/prospecting, sourced and co-sold revenue
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Recruit, manage and grow Salsify’s portfolio of regional consulting and channel ISV partnerships. Support partner selection process, advising on fit to overall partner selling and collaborating with Delivery Partner Success for delivery fit.
- Collaborate across team of matrixed partner go-to-market field professionals to drive partner engagement in customer accounts and build a pipeline of sales opportunities involving partner teams across the region
- Understand the strategic priorities and business drivers for managed partners and Salsify. Identify focus areas for collaboration based on priorities.
- Support development of sales and technical skills within the partner ecosystem to drive demand and customer success
- Work closely and collaboratively in the development and delivery of joint marketing campaigns and industry and departmental solutions aligned with partner areas of expertise. Develop sales plays to apply these solutions in joint sales motions.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders across the business in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and Product. Trusted advisor for partner engagement model and conflict resolution.
- Build executive relationships with the leadership of key partners across the region and facilitate partner engagement with other members of the Salsify leadership team.
- Represent Salsify at industry events in a manner that reflects and upholds Salsify’s core values. We care deeply about each other, our product and customers. We are empowered to take action. We trust in the power of our team. We are problem solvers.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 4+ years experience in progressive digital program leadership, pre-sales, relationship management, consulting or alliance management roles
- Proven track record to build, lead, and execute strategy in a cross-functional global environment
- Aptitude and desire to recruit and and grow high performing teams
- Depth of knowledge in tech, architecture and delivery practices: Data, Integration, Process, Product Model and Roadmapping, Program Governance.
- Proven experience developing new capabilities and demand in global COE like organizations and/or producing sourced pipeline and revenue through agencies and system integrators, ranging from regional to global strategic alliances
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and partner model service organization KPIs
- Executive presence to lead and manage and the most strategic global alliances
- Diligence at measuring and communicating progress to achieve business objectives, identifying obstacles and quickly unblocking them
- Resourcefulness to make things happen even with the change and ambiguity of a high-growth environment
- Ability to build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- Willingness to travel when appropriate
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Healthcare Stipend
- Referral Bonuses
- Position based in London and its area, remote friendly environment
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].