We're seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Customer Success Operations Manager to be responsible for the Operations strategy of our Customer Success department and own all processes related to our Customer Lifecycle. You will conceptualize CRM features to make our processes more efficient and drive analyses to maximize customer value and boost our Net Retention Rate.
- Own all our customer-related workflows in Salesforce & Catalyst from Implementation to Customer Success and conceptualize improvements to be executed by our CRM team
- Derive actionable insights from customer analyses (Customer Lifetime Value, Retention, Product Analytics) and own measures to address these
- Responsible for Forecasting of Retention metrics and Upsell Pipeline
- Ensure data integrity for all CS-related workflows
- You will develop and own our commission plans for Customer Success to reach our retention business goals and work together with our Compensation Manager to ensure correct & timely payout
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a B2B SaaS business
- Experience in working & communicating with Management Level stakeholders
- Proficient in financial and data modelling
- Strong analytics focus with a high degree of detail orientation
- Deep understanding of business and customer lifecycle processes and critical thinking to question the status quo
- Significant experience with Salesforce (Sales Cloud required, Service Cloud a plus)
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now! Apply now