Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014 with close to 200 employees worldwide.
We are a diverse organisation that empowers its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC and a real passion for the future of work. You will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact and given the innovative product (which customers love) and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC!
What we need…
We are looking for a talented Implementation Consultant to join our team in Milan . We are not only looking for a person that has experience and subject matter expertise, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively understand business challenges and needs across different industries. You will join a dynamic and fast-growing team which generates significant contribution to YOOBIC DNA and goals.
What you'll do…
- Assist clients with the business planning and configuration for implementation of the YOOBIC suite of products
- Facilitate workshops around best-practices, Transformation enablers (i.e. Change Management, Governance, Process Re-engineering)
- Manage and grow relationship with Key Client stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improvement, specifically ensuring optimal use of Solution and overseeing potential new pains and challenges to continuously enhance business and operational efficiency
- Define high-level strategy and target model with Clients to ensure long-term adoption of the Solution and satisfaction
- Day-to-day follow-up on client activity and operations
- Take a proactive approach to client issue resolution
What you have...
- Experience of Project management in Software Development either Implementation or consulting background
- You will be passionate about start-ups, entrepreneurship, digital and new technologies and be keen to build something new
- You will understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- Technical and/or analytical education (eg: Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to any audience, ranging from teammates to business executives
- You will think commercially and be able to creatively spot opportunities
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Spanish)
- You will be a self-starter and passionate about driving growth
- You have a thirst to learn and develop your skills and take feedback well
- You will enjoy building new relationships and working collaboratively
What we offer...
- Minimum 26 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Access to co-working spaces
- Free online HIIT sessions
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 300+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Lidl, Vans trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience.
YOOBIC is well positioned following a successful Series C fundraising round of $50m in Autumn 2021. Investors include the highly respected venture capital firms Highland Europe, Felix Capital and Insight Partners, and YOOBIC achieved 30% growth in 2022 and operational profitability.
To learn more about YOOBIC visit www.yoobic.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires reasonable accommodations during the process please do not hesitate to let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.